Communication & Communities Manager
Do you want to manage the communications and drive the Events for India’s best singles network? This role has a 360 degree view of our business and is highly engaged with our customers.
Floh was founded in 2011 as India’s first curated network for singles. Since then, the company has grown into a hybrid platform connecting singles at over 300 events a year across India, and through web and mobile experiences. We’re not a swipe right/ swipe left app and never plan to be that. This means that this role requires immense amounts of creativity, amazing communication skills and a great personality.
Why is this role important?
We have built a product loved by customers, and we’re on an incredible growth trajectory. If you are someone who loves communicating and taking care of your customers, then this is the perfect role for you. You need be creative with your communications as our events are extremely creative and new. This goes hand in hand.
1. Handle all communication for the company – for both members and non- members. This includes all announcements by the company, to the customer and the partners.
2. Attending customer queries
1. Create exciting, compelling, original communication and publishing them for our event announcements
2. Manage all event announcements, communications, mailing lists
3. Maintain event briefing documents for hosts and sharing the same
4. Maintain event attendance sheets / no-shows / event feedback and updating reports on the same
5. Providing event feedback and ensuring photos from events are collated and sent to community managers. Maintenance of an archived.
6. Tracking and reporting gender balance and sending appropriate reminders
7. Initiate and track the event host programme to ensure enough hosts are in the system. (this entails scheduling host orientation and quarterly training sessions with the events head).
Skills we are looking for
1. Outstanding writing skills and a great command over the English language. This is the most important skill
2. Strong interpersonal and co-ordination skills
3. Ability to work independently and take initiatives, keen learner
You will learn or improve your skills in many areas including: 1. How to drive communications that adds to the momentum of a fast-growing company. 2. Driving world class events that stir a lot of excitement 3. How to use data to prioritize. 4. Work closely with operations and product team, People who are really smart.
If you fit the bill, write in to us at email@example.com, with your resumé and a covering note on why you’d be a perfect fit for the role. Please include a link to your LinkedIn profile and links to any blogs that you have written.