We are looking for iOS developers, with strong analytical and logical reasoning ability. Floh is creating a technology driven product in the relationship space. You will collaborate with the team in a dynamic and agile setup to bring about quick response times. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You must be highly motivated and capable of keeping current with emerging applications and technologies.
1) Design and build applications for the iOS platform
2) Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
3) Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
4) Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
5) Help maintain high code quality, organisation, and automation
Skills we are looking for
1) Proficient with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch. Knowledge of Swift will be a bonus
2) Knowledge of iOS frameworks such as Core Animation, Core Data and Pods like Realm, AFNetworking etc.
3) Strong experience with offline storage, threading, memory and performance tuning.
4) Good understanding of RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
5) Experience with OAuth2 standards, FacebookSDK, Linkedin SDK, etc
6) Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
7) Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
8) Knowledge of unit testing and continuous integration
9) Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git or SVN
10) Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries would be good to have
11) Experience in other web technologies and UI/UX standards will be beneficial
12) Having your own app on the App Store would be a huge plus
Attractive compensation. 360 degree view to a growing business. Book purchases and participation in skill enhancing programmes. Strong mentorship – founders of Floh also curate the Founders Network of India.
Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org: Github Profile, Links to Apps on App Store, Resume, LinkedIn Profile