Welcome to Floh!
Floh has established a network for single people ("Floh Singles Network") through its website, http://www.floh.in ("Floh Website"). Any person who fulfils the criteria set out in the next section (Membership and Subscription) can become a member of the Floh Singles Network ("Member"), upon receiving an invitation from Floh, by paying the fee stipulated in their chosen subscription plan ("Subscription Fee").
Floh provides its Members an online environment to interact with each other and offline opportunities to meet each other in person at events selected by Floh and organised by vendors identified by Floh ("Network Events").
Please note that Floh is not a matchmaking service and does not guarantee a match. Floh takes utmost care to screen all applicants and ensure their eligibility and suitability to join the Floh Singles Network but does not make any representations about or stand guarantee to the character of its Members.
Applying for Membership
You can become a Member of the Floh Singles Network only through an invitation from Floh. You are welcome to request an invitation by applying to join the Floh Singles Network on the home page.
You must be over 18 years of age, and legally single to be considered for membership to the Floh Singles Network. To be considered for membership to the Floh Singles Network, you must also not be in any romantic relationship. You agree to inform Floh immediately of any change in your relationship or marital status to avoid misleading other Members of the Floh Singles Network.
Floh reserves the right to approve or reject your application for membership without assigning any reason. Floh may choose to conduct an interview—either in person or through video chat, audio chat, phone, or any other means of communication—to verify your application and ascertain your eligibility and suitability for membership to the Floh Singles Network.
By applying to be a Member, you consent to receive communication from Floh in all forms including phone calls, emails, mailers, and text messages. This consent shall supersede any registration, or preferences set, by you with the Do Not Disturb Register (DND Register) or the National Customer Preference Register (NCPR).
Membership and Subscription
If your application for membership is accepted, Floh will create a Member profile based on the information that you provided in your application and interview. Once you approve this profile, it will be uploaded on to the Floh Website. Your profile will be accessible to other Members, based on your privacy settings, once you become a Member by paying the Subscription Fee. The Subscription Fee paid is non-transferrable.
By becoming a Member, you consent to continue receiving communication from Floh in any form including phone calls, emails, mailers, and text messages. This consent shall supersede any registration with or preferences set by you with the Do Not Disturb Register (DND Register) or the National Customer Preference Register (NCPR).
Floh reserves the right to modify its subscription plans at any time. Floh will notify you of any changes to its subscription plans at the email address provided by you to Floh.
Your membership begins on the day Floh receives your Subscription Fee. However, if the Subscription plan you choose, any promotional offer of Floh that you may be using, or the terms of your invitation to join Floh provide otherwise, your membership will begin on the day specified in such Subscription plan, promotional offer, or terms of your invitation. Your membership will be activated only after Floh receives your payment of the Subscription Fee from the third party payment processor.
You agree to behave responsibly at Network Events. At Network Events where alcohol is served, you agree that you will consume alcohol only if you are above the applicable legal drinking age and that you will drink in a responsible manner.
Floh does not bear any responsibility for any accidents or untoward incidents involving Members before, during, or after Network Events, whether arising out of irresponsible behaviour of any of its Members or otherwise.
At Network Events involving any physical activity, such as hiking, adventure sports, or paintball, you should ensure that you are physically able and fit to participate in that activity. By registering for such Network Events, you agree that Floh does not bear any responsibility for any injury or harm arising out of any accidents or any untoward incidents at such Network Events.
Charges for Network Events are distinct from the Subscription Fee. Since seats at Network Events are limited, registrations are on a first-come-first-served basis. When you register for a Network Event, you authorise Floh to act as your agent to book your spot with the applicable vendors and make payments on your behalf.
Charges for Network Events are non-transferrable. Charges for Network Events are also non-refundable, unless Floh or the concerned vendor unilaterally decide to cancel the Network Event.
Interaction among Members
Floh does not bear any responsibility for Member-to-Member interactions—whether online, or at Network Events, or at Member-initiated "get-togethers", dates, or other events offline. Floh is not responsible to Members who intentionally, or otherwise, disclose their personal information in the free text areas of their profile, email correspondence, or in any publically accessible forum.
When interacting with other Members, you agree that:
- You will be using your discretion when sharing personal information through the Floh Website.
- You will use the privacy tools and settings available on the Floh Website to protect your Member profile and ensure that other Members can only view information that you are comfortable disclosing.
- You will be using your discretion when meeting and interacting with other Members offline, whether at Network Events or otherwise.
- You will be using your discretion and judgement as to the character and compatibility of other Members.
- You will use in a lawful and responsible manner, any information (personal or otherwise) provided by other Members.
- You will not use the Floh Website or any information provided there to solicit business, send junk mail or chain mail, or use it for commercial purposes.
- You will not post content that is obscene, hurtful, defamatory, violative of copyrights or trademark rights, or violative of any law applicable to publication of such content.
Any reward points that Floh offers ("Floh Reward Points"), including for use of the Floh Website and participation in Network Events, are complimentary. Any Floh Reward Points you may earn may only be redeemed in a manner provided by Floh. You may not transfer or assign Floh Reward Points to any other person. Floh reserves the right to nullify, at its sole discretion, any Floh Reward Points that you may earn .
Any dispute regarding Floh Reward Points shall not constitute a claim against Floh. In all matters regarding Floh Reward Points, the decision of Floh shall be final and binding.
Termination of Membership
Floh reserves the right to terminate your membership in the following situations:
- If you provided incorrect or misleading information in your application for membership.
- If you provide incorrect or misleading information on your online profile.
- If you continue to be a Member when you are married or are in a committed relationship.
- If you use a pseudonym instead of your real name on your profile.
- If you create multiple accounts on the Floh Website.
- If you refuse to provide documents requested by Floh, such as a divorce decree (if you were previously married) or a proof of identity, to establish your identity, your relationship status, or your claims on your profile.
- If you share your Floh account details with anyone.
- If you share information relating to another Member, without that Member's consent.
- If you use the Floh Website to solicit business, send junk or chain mail, or promote any commercial purpose.
- If you use the Floh Website to post obscene, hurtful, or defamatory content. In such cases, Floh reserves the right to initiate legal action against you.
- If you use the Floh Website to post content that is violative of copyrights or trademark rights, or violative of any law applicable to publication of such content. In such cases, Floh reserves the right to initiate legal action against you.
- If you copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell anything that is the proprietary material of Floh. In such cases, Floh also reserves the right to initiate legal action against you.
- If, at the sole discretion of Floh, any behaviour on your part is construed as harassment of other Members or Floh's employees. In such cases, Floh also reserves the right to initiate legal action against you.
You may terminate your membership with the Floh Singles Network at any time. You are required to inform Floh of any change in your relationship status or marital status and you are required to terminate your membership immediately if you are no longer single.
Floh may create additional policies to govern the use of the Floh Website, Network Events, and any other services provided by Floh. Floh will circulate to each of its existing Members a copy of such policies. Continued use of the Flohs Website or Floh's services after circulation of such policies will be deemed to be an acceptance of such policies.